We’re looking for a Manager to lead our team! Someone who is a self starter, chooses JOY, values inclusion and community and is looking to help all that walk into our doors! This person should have 2+ years of past retail management experience and who is preferably comfortable with Shopify. This person also should be comfortable to work one weekend day each week. This is a full time year round position with competitive pay.
*This position is for a women's apparel & home decor shop*
A day in the life of this position may look like:
- Open &/or closing the shop several times per week
- Manage day to day shop operations and uphold the values of Otter Creek
- Manage inventory via Shopify, including adding new products, managing current products, etc.
- Ordering of supplies for the shop as necessary
- Be the point of contact for all emails regarding customer service
- Run weekly Shopify sales reports and summarize important info
- Manage reordering of product and manage timelines with vendors
- Manage the buying process of womens' apparel & home decor goods including trips to Market in NYC, etc.
- Oversee returns and exchanges
- Lead the team of associates the best they know how to serve any and all customers that walk through our doors
- Contribute insights and knowledge for revenue growth and development
- Be a self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Competence with numbers and retail finances
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to solve problems
*Take a peek at our website www.ottercreekshop.co & our Instagram @ottercreekshop to learn more*
Disclaimer: We are a fast paced, growing small business looking for individuals who are hard working, understand the ins and outs of retail and who value our company culture. People who see this as a serious job with lots of potential and growth please apply!
*IF APPLYING PLEASE INCLUDE MANAGER IN EMAIL SUBJECT LINE
We’re looking for a sales associate to join the OC Shop team! We’re looking for someone who preferably has past retail experience (but not required). This person is a team player, chooses JOY, values inclusion and community and is looking to help all that walk into our doors!
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Help any and all customers on the floor
- Fulfill online orders when shop is slow
- Work directly with our shop manager to serve our community and uphold the values of Otter Creek
- Prepare & prep new merchandise for the floor (steaming & tagging, etc)
- Perform returns and exchanges
- Restock the floor when product is running low
- Unbox and fulfill new product
- Make all who enter feel loved and welcome!
- * This job is part time 16-ish hours per week
*IF APPLYING PLEASE INCLUDE SALES ASSOCIATE IN EMAIL SUBJECT LINE
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN:
We’re looking to add an intern to our team! We are looking for someone who wants to gain first hand experience within a woman-run small business with national exposure and an organically built social media following. This fast-paced internship focuses on social media marketing, branding & content creation with opportunities to assist with buying & a first hand look at running a small business.
Intern responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting our social media manager with:
- Apparel photoshoots & model management
- Apparel & home decor buying
- Influencer program to develop brand awareness
- On floor customer service to connect with and understand our target demographic
Applicants must be:
- *Available Mondays*
- Kind & hardworking
- A self-starter and able to work independently
- Committed to deadlines
- A team player
- Align with our brand values
- Available to work ~16 hrs per week
- *set schedule is a must*
- Reliable transportation to Portsmouth, NH
- Gain knowledge of how to organically growing a brand using social media marketing
- Gain an understanding the importance of brand curation
- Gain knowledge of how to identify your target demographic
- Gain first hand experience of how a small business is run day to day
Internship is unpaid, includes employee discount and opportunities for growth.
*School credit is available.
EMAIL SOCIAL@OTTERCREEKSHOP.CO TO APPLY